Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller 5nvklj

5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller 9tpt39

2 posters

5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller Empty 5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller

Post by Cloud Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Created and uploaded by Meredith Miller, YouTube

''Chances are you already know at least 1 toxic person, whether in your family, at work, in your friends group or just random strangers in public. The ideal scenario is to walk away. However sometimes that's not possible immediately. In this video, I’ve got 5 ways to help you disarm a toxic person and opt out of the game when you have to manage minimal contact and Gray Rock Tecnique. Plus if you stick around, you’ll learn some really useful phrases that work like mental tai chi, deflecting covert aggressive attacks from manipulative, abusive people. You can use these at work, in the family, in an intimate relationship, with friends, in person, online, on the phone, etc.

NEW BOOK DECEMBER 2017 — THE JOURNEY is a roadmap out of the suffering and struggle after narcissistic abuse. It is a comprehensive, holistic outline of the recovery process so you can measure where you are and where you want to go in the journey of self-healing. If you want to change anything in life, you’re going to need to measure it somehow. This structure will help you get to the next level and keep moving forward out of the gravity of the past so you can create a life of peace, joy, meaning and purpose. Available on Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When you enter your name and email on Meredith's homepage you'll get access to her FREE Fundamentals of SANA course. This is the most basic course she offers to help you start from the ground up. It's also helpful to review the fundamentals now and then no matter where you are on the healing journey! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ''

Quality over quantity.✌️
    curiousmystery
    curiousmystery
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller Empty Re: 5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller

Post by curiousmystery Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:57 am

thank you. I've been told negative people are around me. I want clarity on whom, so this post is beneficial.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller Empty Re: 5 Ways to Disarm Toxic People - Meredith Miller

Post by Cloud Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 am

[quote="curiousmystery"]thank you. I've been told negative people are around me. I want clarity on whom, so this post is beneficial.[/quote

Hi Curiousmystery

Good point there. Sometimes we know but we're not sure right away who it may be. I think actions can be telling.. are their words and actions meeting up

Body language is a big one too - do they seem suddenly withdrawn, avoiding eye contact, shifty around you, or even could be a case of them talking about others constantly.
    There's a quote, be careful listening to the one who always speaks negatively of everyone around them, chances are they do the same to you. I always believed this and just felt pulled to share it with you

That aside, I always notice I feel anxious, low, or heavy when i'm around someone who has negative intent towards me or loved ones.
    I feel it physically. In my chest, in my stomach, in my heart, and I tend to find that the moment I am in their presence, I have anxiety that I can't explain. 10/10 times it's always accurate.. in the long run... I always looked back and thought wow, I knew something was off, because I felt odd in their presence ... and turned out to be right each time. Whether it was something minor or major (the negativity)

With someone talking about me, burning ears and slight anxiety
    With someone who really wished me worst harm, I felt it like fight or flight physically. A feeling of having to get away/out of the room they are in. I have learned to trust it peace until evidence shows itself, which it always will in the end

Just my thoughts hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:58 pm