Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

8 ways to ground 5nvklj

8 ways to ground 9tpt39

2 posters

8 ways to ground

Anonymous

8 ways to ground Empty 8 ways to ground

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:17 pm

1. Use Tree Roots, perhaps the most often used method because of the tree energy being peaceful and grounded

2. Visualize a beautiful red light & cord coming from your root chakra and descending into the earth

3. Visualize the cord of red light and also the roots going through your earth star chakra located 6 inches below the feet.

4. Visualize a beautiful beam of golden earthy energy of light ascending from the earth & meeting half way with the beautiful
    viibration of white light from the heavens

5. A new way of grounding that was just taught to me so it isn't my method to share but will share it anyway
    Visualize yourself as a tree and work with the tree's energy to ground you fully - working with light from mother earth and also from the stars - descending into roots which anchor you in the now.

6. Working with the colors from the chakras and allowing them to wash over you so as to ensure they descend into roots which anchor themselves into mother earth with permission from mother earth herself.

7. Hematite will also help you ground if not drawn to work with hematite, other crystals may help to enhance your grounding.
    Blue Obsidian is another good one if drawn to work with grounding.

8. Drinking water also after grounding practice helps to establish the link to mother earth and ascertains you are grounded.

If you have any more ways in which to ground share them here - others may learn from what you know!
    Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

8 ways to ground Empty Re: 8 ways to ground

Post by Yew_Fairy Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi Celtic

These are some great suggestions on new ways to ground, I really like them.
    The tree method is quite popular but the others are creative and I can see those working

Thanks for sharing
    :D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Welcome - Number 5 also works with healing when you want to open up for sending out healing. It is in connection with the universal energy, though and the recent stars/chem trails that brought in a whole new energy. But yup, tailor them to meet your needs, though, best to find out which way works for you :)
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:03 pm

Spending time in garden with your hands and feet in soil i, barefoot walks, mudbath, sleep on Earth surface, etc are effective grounding methods

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:03 pm

And it heals you and any toxin build up

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content