Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time...... 5nvklj

Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time...... 9tpt39

4 posters

Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time......

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time...... Empty Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time......

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Do any of you ever feel like you are constantly in tune with the emotional frequencies and energies around you?
    I noticed that lately I am able to sense more on an emotional level. When a place feels tense, heavy, or light and happy. Same with people whether they are near or far, I seem to be able to think of them/focus and immediately get a sense of their mood... usually on a brief scale of them being sad/depressed...... ok/busy/rushed/neutral..... and elated/happy/excited

I can't usually tell or see what the moods are linked to in that persons life or current situation but it got me thinking on how important it is to shield again. Shielding and grounding is mentioned a lot but it really is important. If you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders you'll never feel ok because the energies and emotions you are picking up from others or places will constantly be affecting you... maybe leading to anxiety, some depressive issues and maybe having you medicated at worst....

So.. check in with yourself daily and work on those shielding and grounding/cleansing techniques .... ❤ ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time...... Empty Re: Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time......

Post by Renaud Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm

True

Sent from Topic'it App
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time...... Empty Re: Feeling emotionally in tune the whole time......

Post by Purplemoon86 Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 pm

YES! i have felt this more so since i have been attuned not sure if that has anything to do with it... xx

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Yeah may be ...since then my realisation and attentive increased when I was told I could feel the energy ....
    At first I used to feel but the tickling aenaation definitely seemed more clear after attunement.

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am

yes i do for some reason i tend to sense more when energies are not so good, when people are angry or sad etc and can feel the thickness of the air in the room when someone has argued, or if someone is annoyed or irrated i can feel the annoyance building up in my stomach, or i can sense if places feel bad, i do sense good energy too but was wondering why more the bad x
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:49 am

really struggling with the grounding and shielding, i just cant do it, i wonder if thats whats been wrong with me, just weighed myself down with the worlds energy maybe x
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:50 am

Can I ask ....
    Like do you all tend to reciprocrate the same emotion once your are surrounded by such energy?
    Like if someone is really angry and you know that and all of it that going on inside them ....in an impulse do you feel that you slipped into reply back I. Same angry voice or sarcastic comment?

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:50 am

It's more like a defense system

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 am

I understand you @astral .
    Even if I do it ....I somehow don't totally believe in it maybe.

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57 am

i tend to sense it, feel it, and then try and move away from it, way before i knew i was a empath ive avoided confrontation and bad energy vibes from as far back as i can remember, i hate it. i think the energy i tend to get drawn into which might not be totally all my own energy is sadness x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 pm