Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :( 5nvklj

Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :( 9tpt39

4 posters

Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :(

A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 24
    Times User Thanked: : 2

Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :( Empty Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :(

Post by A Savage Beauty Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi sisters, it’s been a while since I visited. I’ve finally gotten on my feet with a full time job and my first place. Although I’m happy somewhat being financially stable, I’m dealing with things I can’t understand or explain. I can’t explain it but I’m the inside I don’t feel good I feel so heavy and sad. I’ve been having thoughts of giving up, I just want to feel better about myself. I feel like it’s partly my fault for the way I feel. I don’t know what to do or who to trust anymore. I would be so grateful for any readings or advice at this time.

Last edited by A Savage Beauty on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :( Empty Re: Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :(

Post by A Savage Beauty Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:17 pm

January 18 1995
    11:38am
    Aries Rising
    Leo Moon
    Capricorn Sun
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :( Empty Re: Feeling like giving up not sure what’s going on :(

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:11 pm

Hi Savage Beauty

Lovely having you back. No worries about the time away from the site, life happens, we can get busy, you're welcome here all the same. ❤

Well done on securing your first place and getting a new job. I'm sorry to hear you've not been feeling very good loving pink heart

It sounds like someone's betrayed you in some way, is that right? .... if so, i'mso sorry . People can be so crappy and sometimes it really can be hard to know who to trust. In life sometimes the people we least expected to hurt us end up hurting us in some way.. it's really painful and makes you wonder who you can trust... it also sounds like you are dealing with some guilt and feeling bad for something that's happened, do you feel like talking about it? .. we're / i'm here to listen anytime. I know I usually read but i'll be moving home tomorrow lunchtime and will be very busy for a few days (and tired) so I wont be able to read probably until next week. But i'll check in as often as I can, and as busy as I will be/as busy as I am, I have plenty of time and if there's anything I can do to support you until I can read for you I will do it

Vent away, PM me if you need to, whatever it takes, just know you are not alone

Keep your strength,
    when you feel like giving up, rest, reflect, and come back to it. ''Rest if you must, but don't you quit'' as they say. I believe in that.... we should never make a big decision whilst we're feeling emotional... emotion-led decisions in life will only take us down pathways that are not for us. I made too many decisions in my life which were based on emotion.. and my emotions at the time. And I regretted 99% of them. When I finally started to distance myself and review my choices in life with little emotional influence to sway my choices, I found my choices were better. I hope that makes sense, I just intuitively off the bat feel like it's something I needed to remind you of... don't make decisions right now whilst you're feeling this way, especially decisions which will impact your life.... like to do with relationships/work/other choices to do with your self.

I feel like your clarity will come but first your emotions and your emotional health needs attention so addressing things that are upsetting you will be the most important thing to deal with In my opinion....
    Sometimes it feels like we don't know why we're so low but again sometimes there's a reason we just might not be acknowledging it, if you know how I mean?. Tackling it head on is never easy but easy does it... do you have any supportive friends you could turn to?

Have you ever thought about seeking out a counsellor?
    Sometimes talking about things to someone who's not involved directly can help. Plus, the good thing about them is they'll never tell you what to do, only guide you to a place where you feel sure of what it is you want from (your life/situations). Right now i'd suggest taking a break at the earliest opportunity you can... a change of scenery in all senses. Is there a way for you to take a few days to book somewhere out of town and just treat yourself for a few days (or even one day?)

You really need something that's going to cheer you up. Maybe going out somewhere nice wont fix everything but it might help you to relax, and when we're relaxed we are more centered and iin a better place to see what the best way forward is.....

peace

Cloud/Cirrus

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:16 pm

I just noticed your birthday is Jan 18th.. you're a Capricorn like me.

You know us capricorns are so hard on ourselves?.....
    We sometimes feel like we're such a failure and can't do anything right. I feel like it's a tough sun sign to have. Capricorns always want to better themselves and love and provide and care for loved ones and we leave ourselves last all the time... always

Time to start thinking of yourself hugs and i'm glad you are. Just don't give up, I know change will happen for you, I promise.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:16 pm

I just noticed your birthday is Jan 18th.. you're a Capricorn like me.

You know us capricorns are so hard on ourselves?.....
    We sometimes feel like we're such a failure and can't do anything right. I feel like it's a tough sun sign to have. Capricorns always want to better themselves and love and provide and care for loved ones and we leave ourselves last all the time... always

Time to start thinking of yourself hugs and i'm glad you are. Just don't give up, I know change will happen for you, I promise.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:25 am

Yayy.... Capricorn gals

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:25 am

Congratulations on new job ....

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:26 am

Y did you give your birth info? Kundali reading ??

Sent from Topic'it App
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Post by A Savage Beauty Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 am

Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing amazing:) CLOUD_AWAY thank you so much for your response. You hit a few things on the head. Yes I feel very betrayed by someone I really care for but at this moment I take fault for it. I continued to put myself in that position when I knew he would betray me. I waisted a year with this guy that’s 51 (wow right) and I’m 24. I just want to forget about him and move forward. He’s done enough damage lol but other than I just want to catch up on the things that I’ve lost focus on like school my dreams and career. I added my birthdates for a reading lol but I open to advice readings or chit chat lol
    I love you guys Ari
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Wed May 15, 2019 4:59 am

Why drop these numbers@Mukesh??

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 pm