Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's 5nvklj

How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's 9tpt39

3 posters

How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's Empty Re: How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's

Post by Cloud Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:11 pm

I love this idea so much Intu , very wise of you

You have a very good point. I know I have lost relatives and  always wished they had left something like a book of memories and history to hand down, but there never was one

I questioned for years, when elderly relatives died who knew so much, I still to this day know nothing (for example) about my great grandparents, or my grandfathers 13 siblings.. I don't know much at all and if it were not for me finding my brothers i'd have never known a thing about my paternal grandparents and so on.

I don't have a terminal illness but you have made me stop and think, i'm going to get working on  a journal to be sure I keep all these things logged. You are right, there are so many things that'll go with us and family and friends always be left wondering and regretting they don't know.

I also think it's a nice gift to grieving friends and family, a scrapbook of memories you have of the person who has passed. Sometimes as a friend, you will have memories that family wont, and same with family knowing some that the friends did not.

It's good to ask these questions. And active listening is one of the best qualities we  have.. take 5 minutes and get to know your friends and family's history. Whilst it may seem boring at the time, later down the line you'll wish you had listened carefully... and absorbed it all. I completely agree

☮thanks for posting

Last edited by Cloud on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling is awful today)

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's Empty Re: How to Celebrate Your Life or A Loved One's

Post by Cloud Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Have stickied this to the top of the forum peace

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:19 pm

I have got my dad and mother in law to do this for my kids.... it's a fab idea x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:26 pm