Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

People in this life you believe you have known in a past life 5nvklj

People in this life you believe you have known in a past life 9tpt39

3 posters

People in this life you believe you have known in a past life

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

People in this life you believe you have known in a past life Empty People in this life you believe you have known in a past life

Post by Cloud Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:20 am

Sometimes we meet people who we instantly connect with, do you believe you have known someone who you knew in a past life?

It could be a chance meeting , a stranger who starts up a conversation only to find you both have something important in common. Maybe you even look alike (has been reported (dopplegangers).

It could be a friend who you share a lot in common with - including your past experiences.
    It could even be your partner, child, another relative. It could also be a friend, neighbour, even a pet.

You may feel a strong bond like never before. Putting aside the ideas of soul groups and soul-mates, do you believe you know someone in this life, who you may have shared a past life with?

if so, what makes you believe so?

Will be good to hear other's thoughts on this peace

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

People in this life you believe you have known in a past life Empty Re: People in this life you believe you have known in a past life

Post by Purplemoon86 Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:37 am

There are only 2 people in my life, who i feel i have known before, i norm get a lot of deja vu when i'm with them from the moment we met i felt like i had known them for forever, The first person i am still good friends with and i can't imagine not in my life, the second person is now no longer in my life, but i feel they were there to teach me lessons or maybe we had some unfinished business in a past life,either way this person will remain in my thoughts.

I'm quiet selective with who i befriend and don't make friends that easily, ( i can tell straight away whether or not we will get on, or are complete opposites, i do think the friends who are in my life i have certainly known before.

x

Sponsored content

People in this life you believe you have known in a past life Empty Re: People in this life you believe you have known in a past life

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:40 pm