Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Taking back your personal energies 5nvklj

Taking back your personal energies 9tpt39

Taking back your personal energies

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Taking back your personal energies Empty Taking back your personal energies

Post by Cloud Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:06 am

A lady on a group i'm in posted this and gave permission to share:
    I think it will really come in useful, even as a reminder

-------------------------------------------------
    By Kristin Case

How many of you feel stuck right now? How many are fed up with their circumstances and those they are surrounded by? How many feel depression, anger, anxiety, and fear on a daily basis? These are all indications you have some shadows that have yet to be dealt with within. Our perceptions are just mirroring exactly what we need to face on a subconscious level. It’s time to take your power back. No more will a turbulent past rob your happiness right now. No more will the anxieties of the future pull you from the present moment. Feel the emotions within, ask yourself, “what am I not dealing with? What is holding me back,” and then write for 20-45 minutes. Burn the paper when you are done and repeat the affirmation below. (Repeat as many times as needed).

“As I burn this paper, the emotions on it are released from my space. I will no longer walk a path to please others or dim down who I am, so people are comfortable in their glass houses. Family or not, I am who I am, and I will never again hide my feelings or truth. Repressing my emotions all these years and past lives, has turned into physical pain and emotional suffering, and I no longer claim it. I will not add further to that suffering, but face what holds me back head on and transmute it with acceptance and love. I will create space within my energy field for abundance, patience, love and peace. I am that I am. I am divinely powerful and control all energy in my aura and human body. So it’s said, so it is.”

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:22 pm