Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Share your signs from the Angels 5nvklj

Share your signs from the Angels 9tpt39

3 posters

Share your signs from the Angels

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Share your signs from the Angels Empty Share your signs from the Angels

Post by Cloud Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Ever called upon the Archangels for help only to notice  a sign shortly after?
    Share your experiences here,

We would love to hear them
    :D
    Anonymous

Share your signs from the Angels Empty Re: Share your signs from the Angels

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Lovely post. I suppose the most significant time for me to mention was the time when I was living in Cambridge so way back in the past. I had left my room which was on the upstairs floor at the time to go and get something in the kitchen. By the time I'd left this - the lights were on switching on and off, without me there, and what materialized was a feather, not fully white, but speckled. Reminded me of a snowy owl feather.

Even though no snowy owls were local to the fens.... but it was beautiful because it was just as though it had been left right where I had been sitting beside the laptop. What a way to grab my attention though! At the time, I knew I needed to make the decision to get out of the situation I was in. That was the perfect sign anyone could ever ask for. It came right at the time when it was needed.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    lara1
    lara1
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Post by lara1 Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:05 am

Hi all,

I am very new here, I am a Scorpio.  As what I have read what Linda Goodman says about Scorpios they will get at some point into occult.  I am now at that point it seems.

Anyway, I am deeply in love with someone from very far away (another country) and we have contact each and every day since April 2019. We are both 3D artists and we met via art forum.  He today again say in email as also many times before that our friendship is just amazing and I am a very important part of his live (his words).  But we don't say the word 'love'.  I though get a very strong feeling that he feels the same way.  He is Aries.

I have got The Emperor Tarot card a few times, also as 'future' during last draw concentrating on him.  I have read a lot about this and it actually feels good.

Now to come to the point of this forum regards my experience with Archangels:

My feelings inside led me to the Archangel prayers. I got a prayer for Archangel Chamuel which I pray every day since I got it!  The 1st few prayers seems some signs happening, right away and soon thereafter.  The only way to get a sign, my friend and I communicate daily, is via Skype and emails.  But the signs (well I see it as signs), is Skype.  The very 1st time I pray to Archangel Chamuel, when my friend was offline for 40 minutes, all of a sudden he is online!  And I have experienced this some more times thereafter when he was long not active.  It is not really our Skype time and we do not Skype then for that reason.  Then he will go offline again without we Skyping after only a minute or so.  I do not discuss this with him in any way as I feel he is the male person and I have to wait for him to say something even if it takes long.  The fact is we are communicating for nearly 4 months which is really great as I have read about Aries males and Scorpio women.  But Archangel Chamuel in my opinion is definitely hearing my prayers.  I am actually not believing in coincidences at all.  I will at times staring at the Skype screen for long times out of our chat times, and he will come online but only for a minute or so and then away, at times a few times in a row going on and off.  The feeling in myself is so strong that I actually think he "see" me, however video is off.  I have no explanation for this other to link it to a strong bond between our souls and Archangel Chamuel! My love for him is very, very deep but I will wait for him to make the 1st move.

EDIT POST TODAY 13 OCT:

Why is no-one responding? This is so real to me!

Today I have another sign from Archangel Chamuel after a prayer. My friend was offline from Skype for more than 8 hours and just after I prayed, he is suddenly online for only a minute or so. But that is not all, I also got an email from him very soon after the prayer. This mean he was writing the email at the same time I prayed to Archangel Chamuel.

Yesterday another incident happened. My friend was online and I quickly sent him a Skype message (outside our normal chat time) that I am doing an artwork which I will share with him later during our normal chat the evening. You know what he written to me in Skype? He was at that very moment busy writing an email to me which I also got a few seconds later! How can this ever be coincidence? Never! Apart from the prayers to Archangel Chamuel, this is definitely Telepathy!! I have these telepathic experiences many times since we start Skyping and emailing. The amazing thing is he is staying close to the North Pole, whereas I am close to the South Pole. Does it sound crazy, or what!?

I never had any such experiences in my life before and I am almost 64!

Have anyone have such experiences and maybe an explanation? Please respond, I am really interested to know.

Lara1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:34 am