Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates 5nvklj

Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates 9tpt39

3 posters

Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates Empty Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates

Post by Cloud Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 am

Anyone?

Curious to hear how many of you have experience with being pulled to a specific place/country
    Historical date
    Era
    Etc

And believe it could be linked to past life memory?

quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates Empty Re: Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates

Post by quietwriter Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:36 am

I was born with several memories of random time periods, including a dream about the 1600's when I was a child. All felt incredibly real, as if I was there at one point. I have always been fascinated with the 1960's through the 1980's. I think this could be because my mother was young during these time periods and I must have been with her in spirit before I came into the world. As for the memories, I think that they were directly related to reincarnation.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates Empty Re: Being drawn to places, time periods & historic dates

Post by Cloud Tue May 08, 2018 6:43 pm

quietwriter wrote:I was born with several memories of random time periods, including a dream about the 1600's when I was a child. All felt incredibly real, as if I was there at one point. I have always been fascinated with the 1960's through the 1980's. I think this could be because my mother was young during these time periods and I must have been with her in spirit before I came into the world. As for the memories, I think that they were directly related to reincarnation.

Ahh interesting happyface thanks for sharing quietwriter

I always wondered about that, when I was noticing I could sense a new child 'coming' months before anything happened, It got me wondering why I could sense these young souls around others, meanwhile it made no sense (until weeks/ months later).. so it does make you wonder whether it happens... whether they linger around for some time as you mention

I think the memories may have been linked to reincarnation. I've always felt drawn to the Victorian era. (1837 – 1901) I remember learning about it all and knowing more than I should have... also felt deeply sad whilst I did as it seemed somewhere within I held memories yet none of it made sense.
    One theory someone posted on elsewhere was DNA memories- -memories in DNA, passed down generations. But the spiritual / reincarnation makes more sense to me

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 am

hugs :love: Cloud :love: hugs

Those of us who tend to be wise and in control may simply be more soulfully mature. If you have a strong intuition, it may be an indication that your soul springs from a well of past experiences just waiting to be tapped into.

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:25 pm

hugs hugs Dragon

I like this one

3. Some of your memories seem like they're out of place or don't fit

This happens to children in particular quite often. Kids are a lot closer to the crossing-over point for a soul than adults are, and they're often able to recall things from past lives much easier.

As a kid, did you have memories you couldn't quite place? Did they take place with people who aren't actually a part of your current life or in a period of time that doesn't include the time you've been alive?

Having out of place memories is common in people who have had past lives. The more past lives you've had, the more these memories may occur. The brain can play tricks on us though. So be careful not to rush to judgement on this one.

source
    That sums it up thanks for sharing ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm