Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Indigo Child 5nvklj

Indigo Child 9tpt39

5 posters

Indigo Child

quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Indigo Child Empty Indigo Child

Post by quietwriter Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:01 am

I do not know if I am psychic, but once in a great while I will get a sense or feeling about something. When I was thirteen, I met a psychic and her grandson and we became well acquainted for a while. She taught me how to use magnetic rods to answer questions. It was revealed that I was the wisest person in the room amongst two other old souls. I have always been intriqued by the fact that I was an Indigo Child, but had not met any others beyond the few from fifteen years ago. Are there many other Indigos out there, and what has been your life experiences so far?

Here has been my life experiences in a nutshell:

I....
    Do not generally get along with others
    Am extremely sensitive to my surroundings and environment
    Those who care for me are few, but their love and genuine and great.
    Was born with a myriad of random memories that I had not experiences in this life.
    Some I have forgotten, some I still remember.

I feel the energies attached to each location, and get a "feeling impression."
    I was bullied as a child for being different
    Often wished that I had not chosen to be reincarnated
    Felt terrified of dying
    From childhood on, suffered from extreme anxiety and depression
    Have had many difficulties in my life
    Felt drawn to Wicca or general New Age religions
    Saw/heard ghosts as a child
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Indigo Child Empty Re: Indigo Child

Post by Cloud Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:30 am

quietwriter wrote:I do not know if I am psychic, but once in a great while I will get a sense or feeling about something. When I was thirteen, I met a psychic and her grandson and we became well acquainted for a while. She taught me how to use magnetic rods to answer questions. It was revealed that I was the wisest person in the room amongst two other old souls. I have always been intriqued by the fact that I was an Indigo Child, but had not met any others beyond the few from fifteen years ago. Are there many other Indigos out there, and what has been your life experiences so far?

Here has been my life experiences in a nutshell:

I....
    Do not generally get along with others

Am extremely sensitive to my surroundings and environment

Those who care for me are few, but their love and genuine and great.
    Was born with a myriad of random memories that I had not experiences in this life.

I feel the energies attached to each location, and get a "feeling impression."
    I was bullied as a child for being different
    Often wished that I had not chosen to be reincarnated
    Felt terrified of dying
    From childhood on, suffered from extreme anxiety and depression
    Have had many difficulties in my life
    Felt drawn to Wicca or general New Age religions
    Saw/heard ghosts as a child

Aww.

You know I can relate to most of that too & I seem to notice that all the good souls have endured so much in their lives, sometimes too much for the average joe to understand..

I believe that's also another reason why we (starseeds, indigos) meet others who are like us. They are here to support us through our trials.

I....
    Do not generally get along with others  ✓
    I'd agree with that.. Whilst I get on with most people, I also tend not to get too close to many people unless I know they can be absolutely trusted and observe them for a while if that makes sense
    Need to be sure that their intentions are positive and true , as I guess being indigo/psychic you are able to see further... you are able to feel and see intentions, character, those things hidden as people can be very good at concealing them. (anger issues, etc

Am extremely sensitive to my surroundings and environment  ✓
    Yes in many ways, especially to sound and light, energy left over from people

Those who care for me are few, but their love and genuine and great.  ✓

Yes, very few people truly care for me, but those select ones who do make up for all the rest that are not here/interested[/

Was born with a myriad of random memories that I had not experiences in this life.  ✓

Yes I did have in depth memories as a child

I have forgotten most now

I feel the energies attached to each location, and get a "feeling impression."  ✓

Yes always, though only whilst physically there. I've always been fussy .... my shortest tenancy in an apartment was 24 hours. I couldnt' stand the energy there, it was suffocating and I had to leave. I had visions of police cars whizzing by and I woke up that night shaking having a gut feeling something would go wrong there soon. The night after I left, there was a shooting there, a week later, a stabbing. It was rough but i'm glad I listened to myself and impressions

I was bullied as a child for being different  ✓
    Yes I was for a while

Often wished that I had not chosen to be reincarnated  ✓
    Yes, I do

Felt terrified of dying X

Not anymore, just more afraid of the 'leaving loved ones here' part.
    Just a sadness at the thought of leaving them. But from there, not much fear.. only a bit

From childhood on, suffered from extreme anxiety and depression  ✓
    Yes.

Have had many difficulties in my life  ✓
    Too many

Felt drawn to Wicca or general New Age religions  ✓
    Yes, practiced wicca, new age religions draw me in more than traditional ones. I settled with spirituality in general

Saw/heard ghosts as a child[/quote] ✓[/color]

Thanks for sharing quietwriter

I think you probably are quite psychic.... intuitive. I believe you are probably an empath, insightful and a good judge of character from all you've been through. It makes you stronger in that sense.
    Wiser too

hugs
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    lpk797
    lpk797
    Full  Member

Post by lpk797 Tue May 22, 2018 10:02 pm

I have a really hard time with something I'm struggling with as well. I am also an Indigo child. I fit all of the criterea or at least I used too. I saw the definition of lightworker and I feel like I am a lightworker and not an indigo. I don't know what to do :(. Can someone help me?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Tue May 22, 2018 10:33 pm

lpk797 wrote:I have a really hard time with something I'm struggling with as well. I am also an Indigo child. I fit all of the criterea or at least I used too. I saw the definition of lightworker and I feel like I am a lightworker and not an indigo. I don't know what to do :(. Can someone help me?

Hi Lpk

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood forums , great to have you join us

You're more than welcome to post your problem and others will get back to you. In the top left corner you will see 'new topic' just click this and from there you can write your own post

Hope that helps :D

Quality over quantity.✌️
    lpk797
    lpk797
    Full  Member

Post by lpk797 Tue May 29, 2018 6:25 pm

Thank you so much my friend for welcoming me and for telling me how to use this forum. My longest time issue has been posted in cleansing and grounding so thank you so much :)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:55 pm