Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife 5nvklj

A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife 9tpt39

4 posters

A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife Empty A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife

Post by Cloud Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:54 am

A few years ago, one of my friends took ill quite quickly

He was admitted to hospital with a chest infection, then his liver started playing up, he began to recover but then contracted a hospital bug (C. Diff) and something else. It was quite bad , we had to put scrubs and face masks on and all to go in and see him, yet had to as we were all soon told he had a matter of days left to live.

He was a great friend but he always joked with me that i'm not really psychic, it's all nonsense, all religion is nonsense, Angels are nonsense.. you could say he saw everything as nonsense, but I always took it lightly , as a joke. His sense of humour, he was quite stubborn.

So I went to visit him for the last time. I knew it would be my last time seeing him.. I just knew. I feel he did too. I sat next to him and I told him I had brought him a few gemstones. (I was holding on to any hope there was left at this point. In shock, I picked up gemstones thinking maybe they could help him, yet I knew he'd laugh at me.)

So I placed them down on his over bed table. And for once, he picked one up and said to me ''so , what does this one do?'' and I explained... then he asked about another.

He said to me after a couple minutes of silence ''so you really do believe that when we die we'll go somewhere else?'' I told him yes I do. I told him my thoughts on what happens, we'll meet again, we'll just not be in the physical, the body is a vessel, it's a shell, we give it back etc etc.

He suddenly blurted out '' well if it's true then, i'll give you a sign on the other side''
    I was taken back in shock by what I had just heard, was unexpected, but I said to him, well how will I know it's you?

I joked with him that he better not be one to be rattling pans and knocking things over... he said (with serious look on his face)... no, i'll flash the lights.

I realized he was serious, for once he was really thinking about this and considering it. Tried not to get upset , I wasn't, if anything I was happy that we were able to be open with each other like this and that he had felt safe and comfortable to do so with me.

Anyway, that same night I was in my bathroom and I went to turn the light on. The lightbulb flashed, and shattered in pieces on the floor. No idea why it had happened, had never done that, but I picked up the glass etc. I went to the hallway later on that evening and the hallway light was blinking. Thinking to myself.. is there a moth up in the light etc etc, nope. Just activity. Next morning , I got the call that my friend had died.

He found his way after all. There was also lots of activity at his wake after the funeral.(Canned) Drinks exploding, cigarettes going out by themselves , things moving on the table in the pub where he would sit religiously. Lights flashing. Car alarms going off in the cemetery car park. You name it

Anyway, I just wanted to share this story ... his promise to me that when he crossed over, he'd do this, just to let me know he was on the other side after all.. I find it's a nice starting point. Have so many stories to share.

Hope this helps bring some comfort to any who are in doubt

hugs
    quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife Empty Re: A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife

Post by quietwriter Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:24 am

Thank you for sharing. Your story is both comforting and sad. I hope that your friend has found peace.
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife Empty Re: A Conversation with a dying friend, on the afterlife

Post by Purplemoon86 Wed May 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Had tears in my eyes reading that! thanks for sharing x

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 pm

You're welcome ... do miss Dave but he still shows he is around me

: )

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:01 pm

Dave always used to visit the pub everyday, he would sit in the same spot each time, in the corner.....

like clockwork he's be there at 11am and would go at 4pm. The bar staff would reserve te seat just for him, nobody dared to sit in his spot

I went there a few weeks ago with two other people and I took a picture of them hugging - we were sat in the same place dave would sit when he was alive, and in the picture he appeared, still wearing his glasses, a shirt, and had his arm around the person I was with. I can't post the picture because I don't have permission but he's still lingering around and even posing for photographs now.

For someone who never believed in the afterlife whilst he was alive, he sure is doing good, getting in selfies.

.. glad he embraced it..

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 pm