Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I wish I can just forget 5nvklj

I wish I can just forget 9tpt39

3 posters

I wish I can just forget

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

I wish I can just forget Empty Re: I wish I can just forget

Post by Dragon Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:29 am

I wish I can just forget PalatablePleasedEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted

Welcome Tenny, to Mystic-Sisterhood.

So nice meeting you.

You have good insights, such as de-cluttering, removing pained energies.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:42 am

I wish I can just forget Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-03.11.35-661x380

Pigs are wonderful Totems.

Representing luck, overall good fortune, wealth, honesty, general prosperity, symbolizing a hard working, a peace-loving person, a truthful, generous, indulgent, patient, reliable, trusting, sincere, giving, sociable person with a large sense of humour and understanding.

Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Hugs Tennie

I know this sounds generic but time is a good healer... you may never get over them or forget about them, but the pain will ease soon enough. Losing someone who's still alive is also a grief process and I feel there are similarities in how we process this kind of grief. The lost opportunities, filling the gaps.
    I think it will take a lot of work but don't overwhelm yourself. A lot of the healing is on a subconscious level. As the weeks and months, maybe years go by, you will naturally find yourself not feeling as intensely sad any more, you'll feel a peace within your heart

How that will come for you is unique, because it's not a one size fits all situation. Some will heal by doing things like pretending the person never existed, some will heal by writing and sharing fond memories they shared with the person who's left their life. Someone might find it helpful to talk about them, someone else may not want to mention their name at all. It's all really unique and only you can know what's going to help you, which approach is best for you....

And how will you know when something is helpful?, I guess the intensity of your emotions (sadness,anxiety, heavy heart) will fade a little but

It's all about small steps and removing bad/sad/negative triggers. Those messages, those photographs. If they are hurting you when you read or view them, that's a message it's not good to have around. It's just about sensing as you go along, what your triggers are

The most important thing?.. Being around people who care and friends who care to listen to you rather than making it all about themselves.

Love & peace and friendship will help you through

hugs Be kind to yourself

Some things we have no control over. It's hard to accept there's nothing we can do to change a situation like this when we so desperately want to, but it's clear you have tried everything you can

accept that and make peace with yourself.. that's step one

self love, patience with yourself, clear space around you, loving friends and family

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Also when it comes to negative memories plaguing you it's good to try and associate the triggers with something else. Memories are a pain circulating around in you mind. What time of day does it happen, lots of people notice it happens at night. So if being in a quiet room by yourself is a trigger you can do little things to distract yourself, maybe some uplifting or calming music that's non-triggering and reminds you of happier times

Maybe you could make a drink, get up, get some fresh air, call or text a friend,
    on a particularly bad day maybe you could prepare a list of things you can go through to keep yourself busy

Like moving furniture around, going for a walk / drive to a place you haven't been to ffor a while,
    planning something in the future to look forward to. Video games, whatever it takes to distract you from the thoughts

I wish I can just forget 625046598 I wish I can just forget 1663038942 Mystic-sisterhood are here for you I wish I can just forget 625046598

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 pm