Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Your latest paranormal experience? 5nvklj

Your latest paranormal experience? 9tpt39

3 posters

Your latest paranormal experience?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Your latest paranormal experience? Empty Your latest paranormal experience?

Post by Cloud Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:37 am

What was your latest paranormal experience?

Please share with us all

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Your latest paranormal experience? Empty Re: Your latest paranormal experience?

Post by Cloud Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 am

Missy wrote:Hi every one,,,, I went to visit my nan I decided to sleep over for the night, ,,,,during the day she told me that she came home from work and her draw was opened in her room this was strange and her house is imaculant everything has a place and nothink is ever out of place. she told me this has happend twice now any way in the middle of the night her jewelry box was opened and the music was playing..my nan told me her close friend who had past away gave her a ring and it was In the jelwery box....

Awww wow
    She was coming by to say hello to you both

I also think it's great that you and your nan could talk openly about the paranormal experiences you both had ❤❤🤗

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Nativelynn
    Nativelynn
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 16

Post by Nativelynn Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:08 am

I think my latest one was when I was outside about a week ago near the woods and felt a name come into my head but am not sure if it was the name of the lady who committed suicide and few years back at a house in our neighborhood. I have gotten that name a few time since.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:16 am

Nativelynn wrote:I think my latest one was when I was outside about a week ago near the woods and felt a name come into my head but am not sure if it was the name of the lady who committed suicide and few years back at a house in our neighborhood. I have gotten that name a few time since.

Oh bless her. It sounds like it might be, especially if it's persistent. I'll say a prayer for her ❤

Thanks for sharing NativeLynn

-----
    For me, I've been sensing two people around me this morning and saw my birth-fathe's spirit in the hallway four times in the past few hours , I feel him really close today. He wont appear fully to me, I'll see a glimpse and look directly at him, he will vanish . Others arenot like that, but my dad always has been... stood in the door way, looking in at me. I'm glad he came to visit. No activity aside from that.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:47 pm