Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

self inflicted curse from previous live 5nvklj

self inflicted curse from previous live 9tpt39

2 posters

self inflicted curse from previous live

ricki388
    ricki388
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

self inflicted curse from previous live Empty self inflicted curse from previous live

Post by ricki388 Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:40 am

i have had readings rearding a violent death and censored by 600 soldiers as a woman age 32 i was disemboweled and denounced all things matrimonial and so in this life at age 32 i separated from a wonderful 12 yr relationship only to never meet a single woman in 30 years im a gifted statitition and this is mathamaticaly imposable im also a hopeless romantic and live by the law of chivelry since 10,it hurts to be drained of the ying energy and the human touch any one have any comment?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

self inflicted curse from previous live Empty Re: self inflicted curse from previous live

Post by Cloud Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:12 am

Hi Ricki

Sorry to hear about your horrific past life reading/ memories.

You said you have never met a single woman since ?
    By this, do you mean one which you connect with/ have romantic feelings for? or in general?

If in general then yes that's surprising, but it could depend on a few factors like country/location etc

I'm sorry to hear about your break, that must have been horrible after being together for twelve years.

There are ideas some have that we can have ''generational curses'' I don't believe in them myself, but that's not to say these things don't or cant exist. Anything is possible. But I also believe that our thoughts are powerful and wherever we direct our thoughts the most, the energy and manifestations will go there too........

I believe you

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 pm