Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Help with dream meaning 5nvklj

Help with dream meaning 9tpt39

2 posters

Help with dream meaning

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Help with dream meaning Empty Re: Help with dream meaning

Post by Cloud Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:15 am

Hi there loving

welcome to mystic-sisterhood, i'm really glad you like the topics we've got up right now, that makes me happy

I feel as though he is showing up in your dreams because he is trying to comfort you , letting you know that he is around you. Sometimes spirit will come through in dreams because it can be easier for them to communicate with us.

Does he ever talk to you in them, and can you remember anything he says?

does he show to you as being happy/peaceful, smiling etc?

I also feel as though he may be coming to visit you in dreams to convey a message of you being able to relax about something, and it may be money-related. It's something you both used to talk about often is the impression i'm getting. Only you would know what that thing may be, but smething you shared with each other, that is causing you some concern in your life at present (or in recent months) he wants you to know it's going to turn out ok , it'll work out. I feel like he comes through with gratitude for you, and also with the message of peace and of holding no grudges. I feel as though you never really got to say goodbye, but that was his wish. He didn't want anybody to see him as he was transitioning

Hope this helps you, let me know if you wanted to share more details and get more feedback loving

BW

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:11 pm