Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Just a thought 5nvklj

Just a thought 9tpt39

2 posters

Just a thought

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Just a thought Empty Just a thought

Post by Renaud Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Do you think relationship can work without being pretentious and lying a little... by relationship I mean all kind family ,friends ,etc.?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Just a thought Empty Re: Just a thought

Post by Cloud Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:23 pm

As the saying goes, I always believe honesty is the best policy

By making out you are something you are not, you only attract the same kind of people to you. Once you become closer to someone you start to show who you really are regardless of how you portrayed yourself in the beginning

By being and staying true to yourself and who you are you allow room for people who will accept you for who you really are. That's not to say you have to spill everything right away but I've never agreed with exaggerating. I know a lot of people do online like with online dating, it's something you have to be wary of. But for me personally I accept (and respect) people more when they are honest... because in the end I don't care what school they have been to/what they study/where they live, it's about the personality and acceptance too of who I am as a person.. by being honest and open you attract the same from others (ideally)...

Whilst I don't feel there's anything wrong with bettering yourself and putting yourself out there in a positive light I also believe in honesty and attracting people who will love you for who you are, those are the friendships that will last a long time, the people who accept you regardless of ( your interests, your knowledge, other things that could impress someone )

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Trust is a key foundation for long lasting relationships

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 pm

I totally believe that ....but nowadays people don't want honesty that doesnt please them n their ears ....
    After following exactly the above concept I have earned no friendship at all.
    I don't seem to attract the right people may be .
    Just because I have a big mouth of honest words and a caring heart and sincere attitude I always get hurt for opening up and trusting others with my feeling .

Like in one case my friends didn't realise she used me as a moral compass and a ki da of a counselor she could yell at and be hurtful with her words and when I complain she is all ...."you can't handle me , I can't be comfortable in being myself around you anymore cause I can't Be transparent , you gotta accept for who I am " she plays defensive all the time , I hurts to know. She doesn't trust you even and you are not in the position you offer the other person.

Second their are diplomats , where they are sweet to others around because they are no teachers and they don't wanna spoil the relationship and the repo even if they see their friends commiting mistakes ....or for that matter their family member being awful to their child who is indeed a friend of yours.
    I stood up to the family to point out you aren't correct and I didn't go sweet but in a decent , not harsh and impolite way without couching in I put forward my thought which I thought a mother should understand as she is supposed to be mature .

Thirdly I myself have heard people around me , whom I love say that ... sometimes it won't hurt to lie a little bit cause all the tome we are in no mood for brutal honesty.

But I believe honesty is not brutal it's you'd choice you choose to avoid if all along and pretend it doesn't exist and when someone points out you blame them for the being stupid yourself.

It got me thinking ....it's so easy to lie a little and have so many fan following .
    It's always been that case.
    It went so bad , that I even drew karma lessons cards to learn I need to learn diplomacy in relationship ....and thats really hurting ...
    I wanted to me all me and no covers.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 am