Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Man discovers 'Bigfoot tracks' in Washington 5nvklj

Man discovers 'Bigfoot tracks' in Washington 9tpt39

Man discovers 'Bigfoot tracks' in Washington

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Man discovers 'Bigfoot tracks' in Washington Empty Man discovers 'Bigfoot tracks' in Washington

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:34 am

A Medical Lake man believes that he has photographed a set of footprints left by the legendary Sasquatch.
    Retiree Steve Meacham and his wife had been driving through their neighborhood looking for nature scenes to photograph when they spotted something unusual in the snow - a set of large footprints, each measuring approximately 23 inches across with a 35-inch stride.

The couple attempted to follow the trail but had to turn back as the snow was too deep.

"I have no idea what could [have] made these, other than Bigfoot!" Meacham wrote on Facebook.

But could this really be evidence of a mysterious bipedal hominid or is there a simpler explanation ?

According to the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, it is possible that the footprints are the result of 'postholing' - which is when a hiker without snowshoes sinks in to the snow on each stride.

Meacham, however, remains unconvinced and is adamant that Bigfoot is out there.

"I'll be a believer until they prove he's not and I don't think that's ever going to happen," he said.

A news video showing photographs of the tracks can be viewed below.

[url=KREM.com]source[/url]

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm