Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Guidance and help 5nvklj

Guidance and help 9tpt39

2 posters

Guidance and help

Darren cooke
    Darren cooke
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 2

Guidance and help Empty Guidance and help

Post by Darren cooke Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Hello everybody and thank you for letting me post this as I am after guidance and advice

Unfortunatly awhile back I split from my wife which I feel guilty for. She has since been in touch and said she went to see a psychic and that m6 new partner is with me fot my money which I know couldn’t be further from the truth. Also she said god will smack me for what I’ve done even though I have asked for forgiveness and god knows how I feel for what I’ve done. Alarmingly she was also told I would live a bad life and I will die in my fifties or sixties. I am annoyed that my ex could go and see a gifted person and be told this. At the minute I am battling mental health issues and this has stuck in my head and I cannot stop thinking about it it’s ruining my life. I have been to see a couple psychics and they say they do not see this. I’ve also seemed help from other forums and some say my wife may of been giving off negative energy and willing bad news for me and others say I should believe my readings as they were face to face

Please help and thank you
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Guidance and help Empty Re: Guidance and help

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Hey Darren

Welcome to mystic sisterhood, so glad you found us

You are right... as a reader myself that gave me chills, I don't know how any professional psychic would give information like that about you, without reading you fully I can instantly say this is not true. It sounds like your ex wife has a lot of resentment to deal with and honestly in the long term it will only affect her. You know the saying ... holding on to a hot coal? it only burns the person who keeps hold of it... the hot coal respresents the anger and it sounds like she has a lot, which is normal in a split but let's undo all this mess....
    I really don't feel you will suffer and die a horrible death in your 60's.. the reader who said this is right out of line with psychic's ethics... that is, we don't even predict deaths. We don't give the sitter something they want to hear purely because they want to hear it.

It sounds as though this ''psychic'' was feeding off your ex wife, knowing she wanted to hear that and would feel better for hearing it. It's not intuition and it's not a psychic reading, it's something a friend would say at a divorce party if she held one.. i'm sorry....

I know that things have been very rocky and yes maybe you did do wrong but again, we are human~ we learn from our mistakes. I don't know what it is, and it doesn't matter because what happened between you and her is between you and her. It's not a psychic's business and revenge isn't the best way forwards now, self-healing is. You said you're suffering with mental health so sorry hugs I know how easy it can be for someones hurtful words and actions to bring you on a downer but please trust you're not hated, not a bad person. I can tell from your post that you feel bad for whatever happened and of course now you're left worrying and wondering... don't..... stop in your tracks and mentally throw away everything she said. Envision a bin in your mind and throw it in the bin and burn it. Because it's rubbish.

Readings can be accurate face to face or online... honestly it doesn't matter, you could be in the UK and I could be in Australia and I could still read you .. the thing is, online readings have a higher chance of being fake because it's so much easier for these scammers to hide. You see pop up psychic websites and people on facebook, reading for money then accounts disappear.. always do your research and look into a psychic reader's feedback and get to know them.

Good psychics will never predict deaths or wish bad upon someone.

Don't worry

Self care is something you really need to focus on now.. your healing. You wont suffer any more for what you did than you might have anyway, but it's easy to believe these people when they seem so sure about it.. so sorry that happened to you. Your ex wife seems to be trying to use that to intimidate you because she can't get to you in any other way. Easier ways for her are through your new partner and threatening with psychics witches voodoo whatever, it's not uncommon. Just don't worry. Throw it away.........

:) From here, focus on yourself, your new relationship. I would take everything she says with a pinch of salt, or even better try to block her everywhere.. online, change your sim number, do whatever it takes to block that contact. If you can't do that, just don't pay attention to what's being thrown at you. It's tempting to retaliate and say things back but just don't if you can help it, it'll just keep this cycle of exchanges back and fro and will take away your inner peace that you need to recover from what's happened

How about doing something nice for yourself and your new partner? Maybe getting away for a weekend will do you both good and give you something to look forward to and take your mind off your ex wife

Life is so short, I know it's easy for me to say but.. ignore the psychic, ignore what's being said to you. Focus on you, your partner and do small things that are going to help your mental health...... it's you and your partner now. A fresh start. You'll not face any harm spiritually or otherwise

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:15 pm

There are two kinds of psychics

The fairground kind that are in it to tell you what you want to hear

Here's an example:

(Angry person has split up with ex) --> Goes to Psychic--> Psychic sees person is angry and knows the person would love to hear something bad said about their ex--> psychic tells this person ex will have misfortune--> the person is happy to hear this, thinks the psychic is great. Because they got what they wanted to hear, they recommend this psychic to everyone because they are great --> of course, nothing manifests , nthing that was said actually happens. But the psychic is doing great now because they have their trickery mastered.

Genuine psychics--> Never predict deaths or accidents , and if they do see them, they very rarely share them unless it's necessary --> they will never tell a person what they want to hear, instead, will share what is coming through intuitively, with the main goal being that the person's best interests are put first above all -- We are honest, not looking for revenge, psychic attacks or attacks of any kind, no bringing down, no cursing, no revenge, just genuine sincere support for the people they are helping. Hurting others in any way doesn't come in to it

---

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Darren cooke
    Darren cooke
    Full  Member

Post by Darren cooke Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:40 pm

Hello thank you so much for you replies they do mean a lot more than you can ever imagine. If there was a death prediction I believe in free will and have used this as a positive to start getting healthier and have taken up running which really helps with mental health. I was just worried that if you believe something it can become true so I will take your comments on board and start living free of fear. Again thank you so so so much
    Darren cooke
    Darren cooke
    Full  Member

Post by Darren cooke Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 pm

And wha5 a great site this is
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:56 pm

You're welcome Darren

I was going to say about free will. So many factors come in to when we'll die and how, nobody can say. Nobody..... You're going to be just fine. Running is a good outlet, I used to run for miles to de stress it's good. Good thing it helps with sleep as well. You're going to be just fine

Yes, there's an idea that if we really believe something we can attract it to us... that's Law of Attraction, but you have to genuinely believe in (whatever it is).. and invite it to you.
    I think you know deep down this psychic is a trickster so I wouldn't worry that thinking about it will attract it to you. Don't worry! you and your partner are fine. Thinking about it wont cause it to happen, but it's a common fear.. because it does make sense that if you think of something it kind of opens you up.. but thinking about it and believing it's real are different. I think for it to come to you in the law of attraction you have to think of it and really believe it's coming with all your being. So no horrible death or bad luck will follow

Yeah.. living free of fear is the best thing you can do. It's a threat... threats are nonsense. Psychological tricks to bring someone down will rarely work when the target is strong and ready for it. Just block her and do what you've got to do to get yourself feeling better hugs

Thanks for the comments on the site too peace we try our best. Feel free to join us all in chat someday. It's best to come on past midnight UK time, other times it's quiet as members are busy in different countries and so on. You may like chat.
    Take care and let us know if we can help with anything else

:)

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Darren cooke
    Darren cooke
    Full  Member

Post by Darren cooke Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:27 am

Thank you so much for your replies and advice it has been wonderfully received and I will be visiting the site more . Thank you so much x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm