Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Can you tell what is this please - Page 2 5nvklj

Can you tell what is this please - Page 2 9tpt39

4 posters

Can you tell what is this please

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Can you tell what is this please - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you tell what is this please

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:45 am

I think clouds right and that it could be from the labradorite family but unsure which .
    you could try asking at the shop you bought it or another spiritual shop.

also upon googling star ruby crystal u mentioned, they are beautiful aren't they? but if u type in grey star ruby, some stones tht look a lot like yours comes up, more of a match then the labradorites I found tht looked like it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Can you tell what is this please - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you tell what is this please

Post by Renaud Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 am

Yeah true , earlier search I noticed that the star Ruby had the centre radiating out in form of a light beam but the link you sent has a good resemblance to my stone.
    Thank you , I searched by only star Ruby they showed all red and pink siblings it looked very different though.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 am

Thanks a lot blushesblushesblushesblushesblushes

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:54 am

Im a big believer in crystal energy and I believe sometimes the crystals we need find us even if we don't realise ourselves.

back when I first started getting into crystals it was more about what they looked like for me rather than what they could do.

id gone into a spiritual shop to buy a certain crystal only to walk out with a different one, it seemed to call to me, it was ugly, I didn't want it lol, kept trying to pick up the pretty ones tht looked nice, bt I kept being drawn back to the ugly one and in the end I picked it up and felt warmth and vibration from it and knew this was the crystal I was meant to buy.

I lost that crystal before I even got home but I already understood the lesson, was tht crystals have their own life form, a energy tht can talk to us and each has a different purpose and to focus on how they make us fel rather than what they look like.

so id say if u felt like choosing that crystal then it was meant for you , try and hold it in your hands, meditate with it, sleep with it under your pillow

Renaud wrote:But the thing is it came to me when I took a big change in my life .
    That's y it's important to me to understand it.
    I am giving it time , but I won't mind ahelping hand

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:56 am

that's what I mean by the colour , patterns etc varying
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 pm

😁🤗🙂
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi Purple, thanks for replying ....when I checked with astral it's quite convincing that it might be a unpolished star Ruby .
    But it can be anything else .
    But I only last week I felt real strong it might have a strong protection to bearer even against occult practicioners ...another 💯 percent sure though just intutive.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:49 pm

* typo. Error .......not 💯 percent sure

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:26 pm

I hope you can find out what it is, but I believe that as long as we believe in them and cleanse them and love them, the crystals will help us in any way they can even if we do not know what their names are.

just hold it, talk to it, meditate with it, sleep with it under your pillow.

try sitting with it in your hand in a dark room and focus on the weight of it in your hand, sometimes you will be able to feel warmth or vibration from it. That's the crystals energy life form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:47 pm