Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide - Page 2 5nvklj

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide - Page 2 9tpt39

+3
silvery
Cjo1time
Cloud
7 posters
  • Reply to topic

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
Times User Thanked: : 944

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:16 am

aef3b2 wrote:I would like to ask for spiritual healing and healing of my body. I have been diagnosed with an illness that is not curable. I would also like to ask for prayers for JF. They have a list of health problems: cancer, pain, neuropathy, aneurysms, malnourished...among other things

:flower2:hugshugs:loveheart:healing and love being sent your way aef3b2 and for JF too. Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide - Page 2 3545142267
I'll be keeping you in my prayers

May you be happy, peaceful and free of all suffering

heartbeat
aef3b2
aef3b2
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 10
Times User Thanked: : 0

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Post by aef3b2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:20 am

Thank you so much.
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:27 am

aef3b2 wrote:Thank you so much.

You are more than welcome

Is there anything else we can do to make this a bit easier for you? anything at all?
If there is please let us know.

Also, Welcome to the site and we look forward to getting to know you & reading your posts.
We do have a chat room , I know you have been in. It's a little quieter at certain times , we recommend coming into chat in evenings EST/MST time.

we're really glad to have you join.

Take care  hugs2

Cloud
aef3b2
aef3b2
Full  Member

Post by aef3b2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:32 am

I honestly wouldn't know where to start. I just feel so lost and don't feel as though I'm living the right life. Meaning, I don't feel as though I'm where I need to be, and I don't know how to get on track.

I appreciate you welcoming me here. I'm trying to figure things out still :) but it will all come in time.
acrossthestars07
acrossthestars07
Full  Member

Post by acrossthestars07 Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am

Hello....
I was hoping to request a healing for myself. I've been really struggling with anxiety/depression, and I feel it's really hindered any job growth and relationship growth. I'm feeling very stuck, and feeling like I'm a failure, especially in the two areas mentioned.

Any prayers will be much appreciated. If more details would help, I'm more than happy to share more. Thank you so much!
candypink40
candypink40
Full  Member

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 23

Post by candypink40 Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 am

Hello aef3b2

From someone who's had the exact same experience and come out the other end - here's what worked best for me.

The spiritual body has a wisdom in it which is far greater that our intellectual mind and it 'knows' what our path is. Try to reconnect there. Your chackra's may be out of balance - so crystal work is amazing for this.

Get a big clear crystal. Wash it in salt water. Place it on whichwevr energy centre feels off. I usually do this as I'm drifting off to sleep and can feel huge changes mentally - as if a weight has lifted.

Try these following distant healing videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmNDD_xaGjQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNWRNKU3Vlc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Kn4f6Mgks

Good luck

aef3b2
aef3b2
Full  Member

Post by aef3b2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Thank you for the advise!
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:53 am

aef3b2 wrote:I honestly wouldn't know where to start. I just feel so lost and don't feel as though I'm living the right life. Meaning, I don't feel as though I'm where I need to be, and I don't know how to get on track.

I appreciate you welcoming me here. I'm trying to figure things out still :) but it will all come in time.

hugs hugs aef3b2

We appreciate having you here

Hang on in there, it will make sense later. I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes things just become overwhelming and we start to question why.. and purpose of things happening
You're not alone, we're all here for you and I really hope you find some answers soon. It can be tough being an empath, feeling everything, being aware of what's behind the scenes. To see with depth, to feel everything around you...
You will get on track again I promise. Start anywhere.

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide - Page 2 3545142267

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 pm