Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

how to send healing 5nvklj

how to send healing 9tpt39

2 posters

how to send healing

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

how to send healing Empty how to send healing

Post by astraldreamer Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:08 pm

are empaths natural healers?

someone I know is really struggling with health and feeling angry and id like to try and help him.

how can I send him healing pls or how do I ask my angels to send also or help him.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

how to send healing Empty Re: how to send healing

Post by Cloud Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Good question Astral hugs

I do think Empaths are natural healers , definitely . . I've never met an empath who didn't have healing qualities or gift of healing in some way. I suppose it doesn't have to take form of spiritual healing but can be something they do to serve others :-)
    Sorry your friend is Angry .. in terms of healing in spiritual sense, I think Anger is caused by some imbalance and built up emotions, he could probably do with some healing for the sacral chakra - the body's emotion chakra / energy center ..

Helping him to have an outlet will help, there are some stones that could help him.. in terms of sending healing I think just showing compassion as a friend is healing in itself, he's very lucky to have you ❤

Dragon posted something on cleansing your own space and clearing your aura for yourself , it was a good post, clearing with white light. I think to heal someone else it's a good method to use, to imagine that person bathed in a pure bright white light, letting it completely surround them, seeing it penetrate through every cell in their body and extending out about 4ft.... praying to Angels that they take away all pain, anxiety, fear, feelings of rejection, for them to feel clarity , healed, balanced, for their burdens to be lifted, for them to feel vibrant, happy, healed and energized, and to visualize negative energy being drawn out by this white light, keeping the energy going until you no longer see any more leaving their space, and then sealing the healing around them by visualizing them within a safe protective bubble ... and praying for thanks to the universe and angels for helping them

that is pretty much what I would do if I was not using reiki .. reiki is the same, to be honest. being attuned just means I don't have to visualize as much, I only have to use symbols and hand positions to know it's been sent, whereas visualizing is still very very effective, we all have the capability to send healing, that's so true

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 pm

I also believe a lot of the time that Anger comes from Fear....

I never believed it until I started doing the youth support work. it mentioned how teenagers rebel and what really causes their anger issues, and a lot of the time It stems back to some fear. Like a dog that has been neglected might bite someone trying to save it.. it's really because that dog is afraid... same with people.... sounds like he's in fear of some things ... ❤ so if going down the gemstone route, i'd say it's also a good idea to think of stones that help to calm fears .. when diffusing anger

hope that helps hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:34 pm

thank you cloud that's helpful, I don't think he is tht spiritual but maybe I can gift him a crystal or maybe just leave one someone in his house tht I have cleared and charged for him, which would be the best one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 pm