Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Video- Orbs leave as Man passes. Is this evidence to support the idea of the soul leaving the body right after demise??? 5nvklj

Video- Orbs leave as Man passes. Is this evidence to support the idea of the soul leaving the body right after demise??? 9tpt39

Video- Orbs leave as Man passes. Is this evidence to support the idea of the soul leaving the body right after demise???

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Video- Orbs leave as Man passes. Is this evidence to support the idea of the soul leaving the body right after demise??? Empty Video- Orbs leave as Man passes. Is this evidence to support the idea of the soul leaving the body right after demise???

Post by Cloud Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:08 am

PLEASE BE CAREFUL- THIS VIDEO WILL SHOW A PERSON WHO IS IN THE FINAL STAGES OF LIFE.

If you would like to watch the video, click the spoiler below. If not feel free to discuss the after life, either way
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A man uploaded a video of his father to youtube. His dad (Rest in Peace) is in the final stages of life. I just wanted to mention that as a medium i'm very comfortable with death. Not to say it's hard to deal with but it's something we come to accept... it doesn't frighten us to see it or be around someone who is dying. But I do know the video may be extremely distressing to some people so be careful.
    There's clearly a lot of spirit activity in the room during the process and right upon his passing there are orbs , flashes and spirit activity, which to me supports the common belief and may even be evidence of the belief that, we are joined as we are dying by family and friends and that once we physically pass away, our soul/spirit leaves to join them ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 pm