Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records. 5nvklj

Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records. 9tpt39

2 posters

Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records.

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records. Empty Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records.

Post by Cloud Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 am

In theosophy and anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all human events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the etheric plane.

Accessing the Hall (or the Library) of the Akashic Records is not difficult. It is not a privilege allowed only to a handful of people; the Universe doesn't discriminate. And there are many ways to access. Don't get sidetracked to practice astral projection, etc. just because you read someone accessed the Akashic Records by astral projection. That's like believing you must practice skateboarding because you read someone got to the public library by his skateboard. Get the skateboard only when you love skateboarding; in order to access the Akashic Records, choose the approach that feels comfortable and efficient for you.

The motivation is even more critical than the skill. If someone attempts to enter the Hall of the Akashic Records with mere curiosity, not to mention malicious intentions, they are rejected or misinformed. The curiosity might sound innocent enough, as in "Let's find out what my boyfriend / girlfriend was like in their past lives ..." Learning who they were won't improve your relationship until you understand who you are. We always want to begin with ourselves. The good news is that reading the Akashic Records that are relevant to you is even easier -- you carry a copy of your Records, so to say.

Here is a simple yet effective way to read the Akashic Records. It's from my book, Why We Are Born: Remembering Our Purpose through the Akashic Records, Chapter V, The Infinite Wisdom Within.

Psychic reading is nothing more than well-developed intuition. This book is not intended to be about psychic development, but for those who are interested, here is an introduction to reading your own Akashic Records. Please use it to deepen your understanding of yourself.

Reading your own Akashic Records doesn’t require you to access the Hall of the Akashic Records, where all the Akashic Records are stored. You carry the energetic copy of your own Akashic Records. So, reading your own Akashic Records is not particularly difficult, but still there are some prerequisites. One is the ability to get into a meditative state. While the regular intuition can come in a casual way, reading the Akashic Records takes a little more focus. You need to be able to set aside your current thoughts and be open to whatever information you may find.

The other prerequisite is the willingness to reveal and accept whatever is recorded about yourself. You might receive disturbing information, such as the way you died in one of your past lives or some serious problems that bothered you for a long time back then—and how you yourself contributed to the problem. If, in your daily life, you tend to avoid problems or neglect challenges, how can you face such information when you read your Akashic Records?

Although it is not a prerequisite, compassionate understanding of humanity and its history is also helpful to make the reading meaningful. For example, let’s say you find you were a slave driver in your past life. If you think this is horrible and close your heart, the reading ends there. Being a slave driver, however, doesn’t automatically mean you were a mean and cruel person. Maybe you tried to treat them as kindly and fairly as possible, but because you were only the middle management and not the owner, there wasn’t much you could do. And perhaps this dilemma is the reason why you feel hesitant to accept the promotion to management position now—you are afraid of getting into the same kind of dilemma. A reading can only be as deep as your understanding of life.

To start the reading session of your Akashic Records, you might want to have a certain ritual. Doing some preparatory meditation is a good idea. Voicing your intention is also a good practice. Say something like, “Let the energy of Love, Light, and Truth prevail on Earth. My spirit guides, please help me open my Akashic Records so that I may have the wisdom to live this life with more awareness and courage.” The “Love, Light, and Truth” part is essential. You are making it clear that you are doing this reading with love, not judgments; with light (spiritual awareness), not confusion; and for truth, rather than hiding in untruth or ignorance. In other words, you are saying that you are open to the truth, whatever it may be, and you are willing to receive it with love and light.

I do not recommend reading the Akashic Records with sheer curiosity because it won’t be very productive. If you just ask, “What was I doing in my past life?” you could receive information regarding any of your many past lives, regardless of how influential that lifetime may be to your present life. The answer would probably be uninteresting and vague. Like any intuitive inquiries, the inquiry for the Akashic Records needs to be clear and direct. So please read the Akashic Records for problem solving. For example, you might want to ask something like, “This (brief description of your issue) is what I’ve been working on, and I feel there is something more than I know in my present life. If this is true, please provide the information of when and how this problem originated.”

Just like any intuitive messages, the way you receive the information depends on which of your clairs is most developed.

Source - Full article - Credit.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon, Raven and bettyjane like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records. Empty Re: Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records.

Post by Dragon Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 pm

Accessing the 'Library of Life' - Also known as akashic records. F1597dc8eda74d19c826a621a2a53d01

fire :drum: fire

Raven likes this post

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 pm