Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? 5nvklj

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? 9tpt39

4 posters

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Poll

Poll - Do you believe in life after death?

[ 9 ]
    Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_lcap100%Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? Empty Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:06 am

Vote in our Poll

Who believes  in life after death?
    Do you?

If so, Why?

If not, Why not?
    Share your thoughts  :D

-------------
    Sacred
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? Empty Re: Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Post by Cloud Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi Yehanoha

Hugs

I love your reply and yes it makes sense 100%. I agree there is no way these children and their memories are all coincidence. There's a lot more to it, if we were all open to the idea and looked into it on wider scale I think we would find that there's more proof than we need

There was one of a little boy who would always say to his mum that he wanted to go back to his 'real family'

Parents being concerned, they take the boy to a therapist who realizes that the boy is talking about places that do exist. an airport, a location. So she starts asking the boy for more information. His family's name. Where they lived.. You name it.
    The therapist talks to the family, they all search .. and find that yes a family of this name did exist , there was a plane, a dog, a fence around the house , you name it.
    And in the end they took the boy to go see his 'old home' and he smiles and says ''this is it!''... Now that will always be something I refer to when people worry they're not making sense when talking about past lives. I really wish I could find it, I will keep looking to see if it's on youtube. it was a documentary years ago

There is also a book called Memories Of Heaven and it's to do with children and their past lives, memories of all kinds. Life before coming to Earth, memories of seeing Angels/Heaven/jesus/old-past life families, places. And as you said these children are too young to understand or learn the history of places, dates in time which are significant.

Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts hugs2 hugs2 We always say yes we do believe or no we don't , but it's interesting to hear why

Hugs Yeha
    Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? Empty Re: Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Post by Saturn Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:12 am

I do,
    I believe in life after death, the soul, the spirit.
    I've seen enough personal evidence to never turn back again.
    Saturn
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

i feel everybody is alive, either in a physical body or spirit body, either way its still life, just different types of lifeforms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 pm