Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions? 5nvklj

Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions? 9tpt39

3 posters

Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions?

CynthiaShine
    CynthiaShine
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 2

Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions? Empty Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions?

Post by CynthiaShine Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:10 am

Greetings! I am new to the community. It has just become clear to me that I am able to know things before they happen. Specifically, when my husband goes out in the evening and comes home late. For some reason, about 65-70% of the time, I will wake up whenever (I believe) he leaves where ever he is to come home. I do this very often. For instance, I will wake up an then he will walk through the door 20-30 minutes later. I can also tell when someone is really upset with me (doesn't happen often) but I can feel it across miles. I initially thought that this was just with my husband, but I am seeing that it is more general than that. This morning I woke up and thought back to an order I had placed with Amazon. I hadn't paid much attention before, but I realized that one item had not been included when my order arrived. I told myself that I would review my order to see if it was arriving later (the order I was expecting the item in came last week). Then, I forgot about it. The item arrived this afternoon. I believe on some level I knew it was arriving today. Afterall, I had not even thought about it for days. Any advice as to how I can nurture this? I am meditating two times a day. I also believe that I am getting better at receiving Divine guidance, however, any suggestions as to how I can nurture this is greatly appreciated. Right now, I am recognizing it and appreciating it. Thank you!
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions?

Post by astraldreamer Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 pm

hiya id say try to learn to trust yourself and maybe also keep a diary of things like you mentioned, also a dream diary. to see if any pattern imerges/
    also you can try also when you are not meditating, just close your eyes for a few minutes and focus on your third eye chakra area, with your closed eyes direct them towards this area and you can ask questions and see if anything emerges.
    if you believe in spirit guides and angels you could also ask them to help you as well and to show you signs in your waking and sleeping life.
    its good that you are meditating
    CynthiaShine
    CynthiaShine
    Full  Member

Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Recognizing My Intuitiveness. Any Suggestions?

Post by CynthiaShine Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:43 pm

Thank you, Astraldreamer. I will add the attention to my third eye to my meditation. I just bought a small flat Lapis Lazuli stone. I am planning on placing it over my third eye when I sleep (in my sleep mask). Now that you mentioned my third eye, I will get moving on that. Also, yes, I believe that my angels, spirit guides, and ancestors are with me helping me. I will continue to call upon them. Thanks, again for your suggestions! :-)
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:26 pm

hope it helps you, labrodorite and angelite are good crystals to use too.
    CynthiaShine
    CynthiaShine
    Full  Member

Post by CynthiaShine Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:15 am

Great. Thank you!
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:25 am

How are you getting on with this Cynthiashine? hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    CynthiaShine
    CynthiaShine
    Full  Member

Post by CynthiaShine Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:05 am

Thank you for checking in, Cloud!

Well, I am really trying to take more time to do my meditations. Hopefully, I will be able to get a consistent practice going again. I was doing well, then I began a contract position with a long commute. I am married with children and, currently, I am gone for about 12 hours a day. So, trying to get my balance back. Feeling that I will be able to release the position soon. They had mentioned reducing my schedule; however, I just don't think it is an environment that is right for me. However, my goal is to try to take time, whenever I can, for meditation. In the morning, is my preference, but I am going to try to quiet my mind (and remember to focus on my third eye) whenever I can. Also, I began fasting until noon each day several months ago, I think it is helping me overall. Thank you for all that you do. This is such an awesome forum. :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:40 pm