Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

id like to share a near death experience my dad had  5nvklj

id like to share a near death experience my dad had  9tpt39

2 posters

id like to share a near death experience my dad had

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

id like to share a near death experience my dad had  Empty Re: id like to share a near death experience my dad had

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:02 am

hugs newmel, I've been told that a lot of folks before they pass raise their arm if they can see someone in spirit coming to greet them before they pass over. This often happens a lot of the time when people are in hospital. Another good sign to look for is when the person gets a lot younger - e.g. wrinkles disappearing.... and they just look & feel a lot younger in the self- not by a huge amount but like they are going back to a time when they are happy. two of the first signs of being ready to pass over as highlighted above. We were talking about this in Barnardos only recently actually, but the best thing for the patient also is to make sure they are comfortable, tucked in and hold their hand, if needs be.

My grandfather before he passed had an OBE, and returned to say goodbye to us, in his way. But the bright light is a lovely thing for those who are ready to pass over, sometimes when there is someone calling out for help as well, if they aren't sure if they have crossed over or not, its a case of visualizing a threshold or a doorway of light and asking for AA Michael to assist. As always, after giving thanks  to him for his help.

I'm glad he realized soon on that penicillin wasn't for him. Truth to be told, dreaded that stuff when I was younger too... horrible taste.... if I recall correctly... but I'm glad your dads life was saved, but perhaps its a case that it was not his time yet and he chose not to go home yet. Which is a beautiful blessing because sometimes you have to grasp onto what life you have got, if its better quality of life. Its a learning curve to learn the hard way, but once you've got it, you know that you've lived and learned. :)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

id like to share a near death experience my dad had  Empty Re: id like to share a near death experience my dad had

Post by Cloud Tue May 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Thanks for sharing UnwrittenSoul,

I'm so glad your dad made it through ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 pm