Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Help removing blockages 5nvklj

Help removing blockages 9tpt39

3 posters

Help removing blockages

Cjo1time
    Cjo1time
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Help removing blockages Empty Help removing blockages

Post by Cjo1time Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:11 am

Hello I have some blockages in my life that I need to get rid of because they are effecting my life and love life. I don't know how to get rid of them in my own so im hoping someone would help me thank you in advance
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Full  Member

Male Posts : 4
    Times User Thanked: : 4

Help removing blockages Empty Re: Help removing blockages

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:15 am

Hi Cjo1time,

Blockages are a kind of Gordian knot, that prevents a person from moving and developing in harmony with the Purpose of Life of her ongoing incarnation. Blockages occur during ongoing incarnation, but in some cases they may have their source in some of the previous incarnations.

Because they are energetic in nature, they are invisible, so it is very difficult to "detect" and remove them. A proven way to overcome blockages is to begin the process of self-healing through some form of non-Ego meditation, or if a person does not have a propensity for spiritual development, then one should seek the help of some a spiritual healer.
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:08 pm

Light and the dark is in just the same way that your energy field can be drained and compromised, it can also be illumined and energised.

Being around uplifting positive people, activities and environments will boost and energise you. It’s about finding the right balance that works for you as well as making sure you look after yourself and spend time with people that add to your quality of life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:42 pm